Friday, November 7, 2008
October Poll Results...Talkin' Naughty
Here are your poll results for October. You all are some naughty little talkers. You go girls!
71% Say naughty talk is exciting for both of you
14% Say naughty talk is something you'd like to do but don't feel comfortable with
14% Say naughty talk is something you'd like him to do but don't know how to ask
0% Say naughty talk is rude and disrespectful
Naughty talk is a type of pillow talk. You can use vivid words to add to your sexual enjoyment before and during the lovemaking. Talking dirty can be anything from giving him insults, supplying him with vivid images, to whispering descriptive curse words to your guy's ear.
If you feel shy about it, consider this to be a hot little secret just between the two of you. Relax and let go. Think of it as adding a new, more adventure chapter to your love life.
The trick is to be direct (naughty talk is not about nuance) and go with the flow. If you or your lover are initially shy, begin with comments versus a running dialogue. Here are a few ideas to get you started.
1. Tell him what you're wearing under your clothing, and ask him what's under his.
2. Put on sexy lingerie (or wear none at all) and give him a tiny peek when he first sees you and no more until it's time for the entire reveal. Anticipation is a huge turn on.
3. Leave him a suggestive voice message on his cell (never on his office phone).
4. Whisper your desires in his ear while out in public.
5. Send him a text message. Short, sweet and definitely to the point.
6. Give him something to think about as he's dashing out the door for work.
7. Email him some sassy notes (again not to the company computer).
Ready for a conversation? After a glass of wine or two to lower your inhibitions, start by telling him about something he does that you enjoy and turns you on or clue him in on what body parts of his are your particular favorites. Be as descriptive as possible. Don't worry about being embarrassed, in fact use it to your advantage. Whisper it in his ear so you don't have to look him in the eye. Believe me, the images you conjure up will cause a reaction that is bound to get your confidence flowing!
If a little dirty talk floats your boat, don't be afraid to suggest it. Men really want to please their lovers, so ask him to tell you what turns him on. Get him going by asking questions like, "Would you like to touch my (you fill in what you want touched)?" You'll not only learn about what's arousing your partner most, but you can also subtly direct the conversation to suit your desires, be they kinky or romantic.
Sometime all talk is all the action you need!
What do you think?