Monday, June 4, 2007

Remind Yourself Everyday That You are a WMS



Do these pants make my butt look big? Good.

First I seduce myself. He is merely an afterthought.

I live my truth and make no excuses.

Today is a high heel kind of day.

When I feel like a sensual woman, I behave like one.

Being myself is always right.

Confidence is Mother Nature's push-up bra.

...and 24 more

This collection of sensual reminders was created from the pages of WMS, by Inspire and Affirm to remind you everyday what a Weapon of Mass Seduction YOU are!


This Inspiration Keeper is a fun burgundy box with a mirror to practice looking at your charming self. Display a card in the funky Lucite frame. The rose petals remind you to appreciate your sense of touch.

If you'd like a set for yourself or a friend, log on to www.inspireandaffirm.com

No comments: