Thursday, June 7, 2007

Win A Spot in My WMS Stiletto Camp


What better place to get your sexy back than on the beautiful Caribbean sea! Join me on the Tandi Cruise Getaway on September 2-9th. We'll meet in Tampa and then sail to exotic spots in the Western Caribbean like Belize, Cozumel, Costa Maya and Cayman. While on board, I'll be giving a complimentary Weapons of Mass Seduction workshop guaranteed to amp up your girls skills and make your cruise all the more fun.

And as a special treat, the first ten ladies who send me proof of their booked cruise will win a WMS gift pack and a spot in the WMS Stiletto Camp--six weeks of individual coaching designed to help you become the beautiful, sensual, confident woman you were born to be. Week One begins on the cruise. Here's what you'll get while on board:

Complimentary WMS Workshop on our first sea day

The six week Stiletto Camp Workbook with ways to unearth the sensual you

Daily WMS Breakfast roundtable and morning motivational walk

A Get Your Flirt On excursion on board

And when you get home, Stiletto Camp continues for five more weeks. In addition to your workbook exercises you'll receive:

Five one hour, individual weekly coaching sessions by phone

One WMS support group conference call meeting

Five weekly motivational emails

Unlimited email access

A WMS Unleash The Sensual You Deck of 31 Affirmation Cards


The registration fee for my six-week stiletto camp is usually $475 but for the first ten of you cruisers it's FREE!

So grab a girlfriend and take that first fun step towards a more sensual, more charming, more successful YOU!

For more information on the cruise and to book your cabin go to www.tandicruisegetaway.com then email your name, address and phone number to me at mass.seduction@yahoo.com Once I've confirmed your booking, you'll be hearing from me and before you know it , getting your sexy back!

Next entry, I'll explain why I love cruising so much, why it's the perfect place to find your sensual self, and how on cruise, I got my sexy back (get your mind out of the gutter y'all!)

No comments: