Wednesday, August 6, 2008

July Poll Results


The poll question for July was: What makes Angelina Jolie so hot? Here are the results.

15% of you say it's because she's beautiful.

2% of you say it's because she's benevolent.

10% of you say it's because she's bold.

44% of you say it's because she's all of the above.

34% of you say who says she's hot?


I do have to say that I am in the majority camp. I find myself fascinated by Angelina for a myriad of reasons. I think, however, if I had to nail it down to one, I think ultimately it's her boldness. Check out my blog entry on being scandalous (August 6, 2007) and you'll understand my point of view.

Whether you love her or are part of the 34% who don't get what all the hype is about, take a minute to interview yourself about what exactly about her that attracts or repels you. I think you'll find that she, like other women who you admire or love to hate, spotlight the qualities within yourself that you possess but do not yet own.

What do you think?

No comments: