Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Happiness is a Freshpair!


It's been one of those weeks(and it's only Tuesday!) I'm behind on a couple of deadlines, fighting off a cold and to top it off, the weather sucks! It's cold and rainy and instead of making me feel relaxed and cozy, I'm feeling everything BUT. In fact, by three o'clock this afternoon I was feeling down right bitchy.

And then the mail arrived. I opened the front door and there on my porch was a package with my name on it. I picked it up,turned it over and there it was--the Freshpair logo! A flash of white broke out across my face. My new undies (have a peek) had arrived, delivered right to my door, just in time to ward off my "whoa is me" temper tantrum.

For me, lingerie is right up there with jewelry and shoes when it comes to retail therapy purchases. A new bra and pantie set is an instant pick me up when I'm feeling down and dowdy.

On occasion women debate me on the necessity of wearing fancy pants. So before some of you get your knickers in a twist, understand that your wardrobe down under should be comfortable in mind and body and should speak to your personal style sensibilities. So maybe you’re a LaPerla girl or maybe Hanes for Her are more for you. Perhaps you connect to the look and feel of cotton or maybe satin and lace are what get your eyes twinkling. Boy shorts or thongs, bikini or briefs, demi cup or sports bra—whatever your preference, just make sure your signature sexies are your brand of hot.

So often your outer wardrobe is dictated by the rules of our professional environment, but what you wear under your clothes speak volumes about how YOU see yourself as a sexual woman. The conversation going on between your feminine psyche and your drawers can be broken down into two main topics: 1) That you identify and care about yourself as a woman, and that sexy is who you are 24/7, not just when you’re putting it into action; or 2) Well, let’s just say it’s the direct opposite of number one.

So, what is your underwear saying about you?

A word to the wise: If you're ready to start a new conversation, check out online lingerie sites (if you know your correct size)like Freshpair.com for the brand and styles that make you feel lovely about being you!

No comments: