Thursday, January 3, 2008

Join Stiletto University's Class of 2008


Stiletto University has graduated its first class of charming lovelies. Ten amazing women spent 30 days (a total of six weeks), earning their Masters of Sensual Arts, and having a ball the entire time. Stiletto U, a one-on-one coaching program, is dedicated to the idea that too many women are living life without actually feeling deliciously ALIVE, and when they do break out, it's usually based on someone else's perception of what's proper or sexy or acceptable. What the SU graduates learned totally changed their perceptions about their lives and the world around them. Here's what they have to say.

"I have three friends who are desperate to take this class, just because they see what kind of woman I am now. I want ALL women to get in touch with their sensuality and sexuality, not just put yourself in a position to have more sex." Valencia

"I am having a pheomenal time. There are noticeable shifts in my attitude, appearance and behavior. I feel different and am enjoying the many positive reactions I never noticed before." Briana

"The most surprising thing that I've learned is how important it is to smile. My life has changed dramatically just by unleashing (so to speak) my smile on the world. Such a simple thing and it took a course on sensuality to find the key." Linda

"I thought this was going to be about flirting techniques. I was surprised how much I learned about myself. I have changed. I have reconnected with the real me through this program." Marie

"I am excited that a black woman is getting in on the game of spreading the gospel of goddessness, pleasure and sensuality. Sisters need this message. We seem to be getting the short end of the stick on so many levels, and overall as a group, don't embrace the pleasureable aspects of our womanhood. Thank you, Lori." Tamara

*note that names have been changed to respect the privacy of the Stiletto U students

Join us for our next semester. Tuition is $300 for six weeks, that's just 30 days to a sexier new you--all for a mere $10 a day. Tuition includes:

* 30 days of Stiletto U class assignments
* Weekly individual homework assignments based on your unique needs
* 8 one-on-one coaching sessions via telephone
* Unlimited email support
* Subscription to the Weapons of Mass Seduction Blog

If you'd like to receive the Stiletto U course catalog or would like more information, email me at stilettou@yahoo.com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lori------
It was a pleasure meeting you and meeting the me that I found while taking this course. We (my girls) had so much fun taking the course. We've each grown and thank you for your support!!! To anyone thinking about it, DO IT!!!!! You won't be the same.