Monday, February 25, 2008

Joys of Toys Part One A


I thought I'd add a few visual aids to go with Vanessa's question in part one of this post. Now because this is a family blog (meaning some members of my family do read this) I'd thought I'd spare my mother the anguish of knowing what's inside the wine gift box sitting on my vanity, and highlight toys you can leave right out on your dresser. By the way, those tall, cylindrical boxes make perfect storage containers that innocently fit into many decors. Sometimes hiding stuff in plain sight can be very effective, though if you have nosy little ones other options might be preferable.

So a few fun facts before the pictorial examples. As I said, 90 percent of women experience clitoral orgasms. Why? Here's a fun fact: the clitoris, the only organ in a woman's body that is strictly for pleasure, has some 8000 nerve endings (that's 4000 more than what guys are working with--good looking out, Mother Nature). For this reason, the vibrator is among the top of most girls' toy list. And the cool thing is that they come in a variety of shapes and sizes, intensity levels and are travel (and airport x-ray machine)friendly. Some are designed for bath and shower play, while some can be worn during the day to make people wonder what the hell you're smiling about. In other words--something for everyone.

Here are a few more. They might surprise you. And yes, they are all 'toys'.




2 comments:

Vee said...

I'm gonna have to step my toy game up!

Vee said...

I'm gonna have to step my toy game up!