Saturday, April 10, 2010

Spring 2010 has Sprung!

My all time favorite spring sighting is the first cherry blossom. I adore these gorgeous trees and with their return I know the seasonal rebirth has begun. Their return each year makes me happy.

As does my return to this blog. I have been so busy working hard on new projects that I couldn't seem to get around to blogging, even though in my heart I missed it. I'm going to try harder to keep in touch more consistently.

So to celebrate spring, I give you these thoughts by Helen Keller. Remarkable insight, considering the woman could not see or hear.

"Use your eyes as if tomorrow you would go blind. Do the same with all of your senses. Hear the song of a bird as if tomorrow you would go deaf. Touch everything as if tomorrow you would never be able to touch anything again. Smell the flowers, taste every bit of food as if tomorrow you will never to smell or taste again."

Live through your senses and bring joy to your day!

No comments: