Saturday, April 10, 2010

What's Doing?


Many of you have asked just what's going and I thank you for your interest. Mainly I've been in the cave writing up a storm. I'm so very pleased with the new projects that will be popping up on bookshelves in the next couple of years. I think you will be too.

This week, my first editorial project hits the stores. It is an erotic anthology, entitled Can't Help The Way That I Feel and is full of great, well written stories that are short on rauchiness and long on sexy, erotic storytelling. What I really love is that while written to be enjoyed by all ages, the stories feature women of a certain age doing their thing and doing it well!! In the next post, I will tell you all about it but you can head over to the blog and check out the authors and read short excerpts from their stories.

I'm also finishing up a new novel that will be published next year by Strebor Books, an imprint of Simon and Schuester. More on that later.

Lastly, I am thrilled to tell you that it looks very much like Stiletto U: Lessons to Unleash the Sexy, Confident You will published soon. We are in negotiations to bring my nine week program to bookstores in 2011. I am so, so, so excited about this. The book is based the program I developed for my individual coaching and I'm just thrilled that it will be available to the masses. To go along with this, I'm working on a new Stiletto U website, which will probably at some point replace WMS, but that's to come a bit down the road.

So spring has sprung and I too have sprung into a new and exciting phase of my career. Now, as you take time to smell the roses this season, take time to imagine what exciting new phase of your life awaits you!

1 comment:

QueenBeeing said...

Can't wait for the new book and website!! :)